Courses offered : - Bachelor of Technology in
Computer science & engineering
Electronics and communication engineering
Eligibility Criteria For 1st Year Admission:
Student seeking admission in B.Tech courses should have passed class XII from CBSE ,HBSE or any other equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks & 40% for Reserve Category students in aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following : (chemistry / biotechnology / biology)
DURATION : 4 Years
Admission Through LEET:
1. The student passed B.Sc. with PCM group. 2. The student passed or completed Diploma from Polytechnic in ME, CE, EE, EC, CS. 3. The Diploma student will get admission in B. Tech. 2nd Year, in the same branch by which they have completed their Diploma / Polytechnic.
DURATION : 3 Years
Registration Process :
1. Procurement of Application Form
2. Submission of Completed application Forms
Procurement of Form :
Prospectus-cum-application form can be downloaded from institute website or can be obtained from the admission office on cash payment or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of MAA SARASWATI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY.
Admission Procedure :
(i)Admission for 75% seats of the sanctioned intake will be conducted by the Haryana state counseling society. Admissions shall be based on the merit rank obtained in the JEE Main - 2014 for different programmes. (ii) Admission to 25 % of the intake will be governed by rules framed by admission committee of MAA SARASWATI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY.
BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Admission will be made on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by institutional level management committee.
- Candidate should have completed 12th std/10+2 or its equivalent with 45% Marks.